My favourite newsletter of all time is This is True by Randy Cassinham. I found these travel map sites through his newsletter. I think of myself as widely traveled but you can see there are large chunks of the world that I have not been. I have read about them though.

Both Karin and I are inveterate readers of travel adventure. Currently we are jointly reading The Song of Troy by Coleen McCullough and The Happy Isles of Oceania by Paul Theroux.



create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

Over the years I have been in quite a few US states, however. This is to the best of my failing memory.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

SUBSCRIPTIONS to "This is True" are free at http://www.thisistrue.com


The folks at BlogMad traffic exchange (the one with best ratio) are playing tease with a new traffic building site. Check out eXLinks with this link, please.

1 comments:

At October 01, 2006 2:48 PM heza said...

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my site. Such a shame you haven't yet visited Florida. You can still enjoy a spot on Siesta Key beach or kayak in the Everglades with the Manatees :-)

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate