Blog Mad is going crazy. Or is that an oxymoron? redundant?

Anyway they have teamed up with a revenue sharing blog host named NUTANG.COM
I just checked it out and was quite impressed. I had tried Blogcharm which is part of BlogExplosion and it was O.K, but Nutang looks better and easier to use. Further there is a community aspect to it like MySpace and the rest. So have fun blogging and earn some change to cover your expenses. Click here. Cheers!

Currently membership is by invitation only but Blog Mad members can easily receive an invite. Join Blog Mad with this link.

Oh yeah! This blog is supposed to be about Greece so here is something that I don't think I have posted before.

Everything you want to know about Greece can be found in or around our full service Paros website: http://parosparadise.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate