Blogger has a new feature by which you can "browse profiles". I just used it to find other blogs from Paros.

Here are two:
M in Greece Now! - A young Canadian living on Paros with a Greek boyfriend.

Paros Animal Welfare Society Blog - This group constantly struggles against the tide of homeless cats and dogs on Paros.

On another Paros subject here is an update on the Marion True / Getty Museum / illegal antiquities controversy. This one is more pro-Marion than we have seen: The Human Cost

Don't forget to come back here to see the photos below when you have finished reading these other blogs. Cheers.

1 comments:

At August 28, 2007 2:04 AM Travel Girl said...

I'm glad to see your blog! I didn't know you could look up other bloggers based on location. I'll have to go back and read some of your entries out of curiousity. Isn't Paros great? I'll miss it, I leave very soon.

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate