I have not published high season Paros beaches before because I do not think they are representative of our island. Remote coves are more our style.

BUT here are a couple photos that I took in early August on my way home from work. Work being checking guests into their private villa.

The first is taken from the road above Farangas beach near Aliki.

The second is from the parking lot at Golden Beach, aka Christi Akti.



Please click on the photos to see the detail. Comments and questions are welcome.

4 comments:

At August 24, 2008 5:08 AM Daisy said...

Wow! Looks like paradise. I have never been to Greece but it sure is one of my dream destinations.

Just passing by from BlogEx....

 
At September 01, 2008 3:34 PM Chloe said...

Looks great... do I know you? How did you find my blog?

 
At September 04, 2008 2:14 PM Raúl said...

me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito a menudo visita el mio y si t gusta deja un comentario y nos linkeamos los blogs

 
At September 26, 2008 4:10 PM Unknown said...

Those are some really nice shots, looks like you had a great time!

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate