Athens has never been my favourite city and famous travel writer Rick Steves agreed with me.  However, he thinks better of it after a tour of three of its neighbourhoods.  Read more about Exarchia, Psyrri, and Gazi at Rick Steves  

 

ChinaPhotosThe developing Greece/China friendship paid off for Nicole Georgakelou, wife of the Greece ambassador to China.  Her photo Lotus won first prize in a Beijing photo exhibition entitled China in My Eyes - A Photo Exhibition of Female Diplomatic Envoys and Wives of Diplomatic Envoys in China  

Among those attending were everyone and anyone female connected with diplomacy in China including a great many female Ambassadors.  The exhibition was hosted by Le Aimei, wife of the Chinese Foreign Minister. With a name like that I imagine she has an interesting story, but I couldn’t find it on Google.  Maybe it is censored?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate