Steve Jobs stories have been number one in all news media around the world.  Today I was very surprised to see Paros and Antiparos mentioned in an article about Jobs.  In the Hollywood Reporter the head of Fox Films, Jim Gianopulos reminiscences about negotiations between the studios and iTunes about online marketing of Hollywood movies.  He quotes from a 2006 email from Jobs:

We need to talk and if that's not possible over the phone or via e-mail, then I need to come to Paros and go for a walk on the beach with you and resolve this. The time is now to begin creating a new online distribution vehicle for movies, and Apple is the company to do it. I need your help.
How do I find you once I get to the airport on Paros?
Thanks,
Steve

The whole article is at The Hollywood Reporter

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate