Now that June is here the "last minute" specials kick in for villa rentals.  Since we have already been discounting for 2012, you won't do better for all the comfort and luxury of your private villa on Paros for July and August.  Browse our villa collection at www.ParosParadise.com/villas.htm

In my promotions I have been emphasizing that it is easy to bypass the turmoil of Athens and relax in the insular atmosphere of the Greek islands.  I have also said, "You will never be more welcomed in Greece."  Here is a link to an article that helps put the crisis in perspective and shows even in Athens life goes on:  Michelin rated restaurant provides value in Athens



Michel Parthenay, a resident of Aliki, has been publishing a series of his evocative paintings of Paros, many of Aliki.  You can start viewing them on my Aliki page and then move on to his Facebook album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate